Rare Book Offers at Discounted Prices
For information on his next and final book, “Walking Between The Raindrops,” www.TonyBrownsJournal.com/Upcoming-Book
TONY BROWN IS ... Author of “Black Lies, White Lies,” “Empower The People,” and “What Mama Taught Me,” all published by William Morrow & Company, Inc. (NY). Visit www.tonybrownsjournal.com/shop
For 40 years, the award-winning Tony Brown’s Journal (Black Journal) was distributed nationally on the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) and in commercial syndication.
HISTORICALLY, TONY BROWN IS ALSO ...
- Coordinator of the “Walk To Freedom with Martin Luther King, Jr.” in Detroit (1963), according to the July 29, 1963 edition of Business Week magazine, “the largest civil rights march in history.”
- WINNER of the prestigious silver circle award from the national academy of television arts & sciences
- Dean Emeritus and Professor, Scripps Howard School of Journalism and Communications, Hampton University
- First and Founding Dean and Professor, School of Communications, Howard University
- 2015-2016 National Association of Black Journalists Hall of Fame Inductee
- Black Emmy Nominee – 1989 Special Recognition Award Winner
- “Tony Brown’s Journal” (TV series): “The Most Complete and Thoughtful Record of African-American Opinion.”