What should I do if I have not received my subscriber login credentials via email?
If you have purchased a subscription and have not received the email with your login information, then please check your email spam box. It is possible that your email account accidentally placed the email from us in that folder. If you do not see the email in your spam box, then please try the forgot password function underneath the login box here. You should receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password. If your email is not on file, then it is possible that there was a problem with your purchase. Please check your Paypal account to ensure that you were actually charged for a subscription. If there is no charge in your account, then please retry purchasing a subscription. If you do see a charge and do not have any email in your inbox or spambox, then please proceed with contacting support and we will assist you.
I am having trouble logging into the site. What am I doing wrong?
The most common issue that happens with our subscribers is that they have the login links confused. We have a login link to access the video portion of TonyBrownsJournal.com, and we have a login link to access the control panel for the Learn and Earn Affiliate Program. Please distinguish between the two links:
Login link to view videos (in the navigation bar titled Subscriber Login): https://www.tonybrownsjournal.com/member-login
Login link to access the affiliate control panel: http://affiliate.tonybrownsjournal.com/affiliates/
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept any credit card or payment that is accepted through Paypal. All payments must be made through Paypal. This includes Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Please keep in mind that a Paypal account is NOT required in order to make your payment through Paypal. There will be a guest option to checkout once you reach that screen in the checkout process.
If you choose to pay by check through Paypal, it is possible that your subscription to TonyBrownsJournal.com will not become active until your e-check clears through Paypal. This clearing process can take 2 to 3 business days. Therefore, we recommend using a credit or debit card.
Do I need internet access in order to become a subscriber?
Yes, in order to view the Tony Brown's Journal programs, you will need a reliable internet connection with ample bandwidth allowances. Video is very memory intensive when it streams. Therefore, it is advised that your internet plan has an unlimited bandwidth allowance in order to avoid overage charges. Please check with your internet provider for more information on streaming video using your internet plan.
Can I watch the videos on this site through my phone or mobile device?
The videos on this website are formatted to be compatible with most every mobile device on the market. Please understand that we cannot guarantee 100% compatibility, but we have thoroughly tested the videos on Android smartphones, iPhones, and other mobile devices such as iPads. Please make sure that your smartphone is connected to your wifi source prior to video playback in order to avoid using your cell phone data plan. Most cell phone plans offer limited data bandwidth, so it is best to conserve your mobile data and stream the video through your wifi network to your phone.
Can I play the videos on this site through my TV?
This is a challenging question to answer, as there are many different types of televisions and computers on the market. Therefore, the basic answer to this question is that it depends on the technology that you own. Here are some known ways of playing Tony Brown's Journal on your TV:
1) Computer to TV: Make sure that you have a desktop computer or a laptop with an internet connection and also a TV output. Your TV must then accept the cable from the TV output on your computer. You must then set your TV to the appropriate input of which your computer is connected.
2) Smartphone to TV: TonyBrownsJournal.com is compatible with most smartphones. Many smartphones have the capability of being connected to a TV using a special cable. (please refer to your smartphone instruction manual) If you then access TonyBrownsJournal.com using your smartphone web browser and set it to output the video through the cable to your TV, then you will be able to play the programs on your TV. Please ensure that you have ample bandwidth available on your smartphone plan. It is highly recommended that you have unlimited bandwidth on your smartphone plan to stream video in this manner. In most instances, you can connect your smartphone to your home wifi network, access TonyBrownsJournal.com using the phone's web browser, and then stream the video to your TV using the special cable. By connecting your smartphone to your home's wifi network, you should be able to avoid using data bandwidth from your cell phone plan, but rather from your home internet plan. In most cases, home internet plans have higher bandwidth allowances than smartphone plans. This will also work if you have an iPad connected to your TV.
3) iPhone, iPad, Apple computer or Macbook Laptop to Apple TV Device to TV: Our favorite way of streaming TonyBrownsJournal.com episodes to our TV's is by using Apple wireless technology. An iPhone can be used with a special video output adaptor that will run an HDMI connection to your TV. If the TonyBrownsJournal.com programs are accessed using the iPhone web browser while the cable is connected, then they should playback with ease on your TV. Another method you can use is Apple Airplay or screen mirroring technology to wireless stream video from your iPhone, iPad, Apple computer, or Macbook laptop to your Apple TV component, which will then send the video to your TV for playback.
How does the Learn and Earn Affiliate Program work?
- Tell Friends & Family and Earn Commissions: No investment, no experience, no selling, and no collecting. As an Affiliate of this new self-help movement of the TonyBrownsJournal.com profit-sharing Learn and Earn program, all you have to do is refer others in a 2 level payout. That’s it! And it’s perfect for social media. Level 1 earns a 20% commission for every annual subscriber the Affiliate refers. Level 2 earns you an additional 10% commission when the Junior Affiliates underneath you recruit additional annual subscribers. All payouts stop at level 2.
- Residual Income: In addition to Level 1 and Level 2 incomes, Affiliates can receive annual renewal commissions on both Level 1 and Level 2 at 10%.
- 50% Compensation Plan for Helping Others! This profit-sharing movement allows the Affiliate to earn as much as 50% in commissions for simply referring others who can also Learn and Earn.
- Who Can Join? I welcome anyone to my Learn and Earn profit sharing program! If you have no sales experience, simply join and tell your friends and family. If you have a website, you will receive an Affiliate link as well as access to pre-made affiliate banner advertisements to post on your website. At the moment, we are only accepting affiliates from the United States.
- I Want YOU to Do Well While Doing Good!
I referred someone to this site using my Learn and Earn affiliate link and I do not see my commission in the affiliate control panel. Why didn't the commission register?
There can sometimes be a delay of up to 30 minutes before an affiliate sale registers with the system and shows in your affiliate control panel. Please let at least 30 minutes pass before submitting a support ticket for this issue.
My subscription was cancelled and I do not understand why!
I was sent here by my friend/family member who is an affiliate of the Learn and Earn Program. Now what do I do?
Your friend or family member sent you here through a unique affiliate link. If you clicked that affiliate link to arrive here, then all that is required is for you to purchase a yearly subscription in order for them to receive a commission. They will also receive a yearly commission next year when you renew as a subscriber, and also every year thereafter for the length of your subscription.
Are all of the Tony Browns Journal programs available for viewing through this website?
Currently, there are 425+ programs that have been converted to digital. There will be nearly 1,000 Tony Brown's Journal programs available to stream on this website once we are completely finished with the video conversion process.
What is the playback quality of the programs?
We have invested significant time, capital, and energy into converting and restoring the Tony Brown's Journal series. It is important to remember that some of these episodes were recorded in the 1970's. Therefore, the original master films of these programs had aged significantly. Additionally, the video resolutions of film from earlier generations was not as crisp and clean as modern day film. However, we have taken the converted video footage and put it through a double pass encoding process in order to create the best possible video quality for playback through this website. There are some programs that may have occasional flicker or choppiness, as that may have been the best playback that we could produce when considering the age and condition of the original program master film. If for some reason a certain program video on this site does not meet basic guidelines for playback (such as video/audio voice syncing), then we would appreciate it if you reported that video by clicking here. We can then reattempt the conversion process for that video to possibly improve the video playback quality.
Can I download the programs from TonyBrownsJournal.com for playback while not connected to the internet?
No, the videos will only play while streaming through the internet to your computer or mobile device. The videos on this site are not able to be downloaded to your computer.
Can I book Tony Brown for a public appearance or speaking engagement?
Please click here and complete the information on the form to submit a request. We will process your request and get back to you as quickly as possible to confirm your request. Please keep in mind that Tony's schedule fills up quickly. We will do the best we can to accommodate your request.