FIRST NEWS OF THE FEB. 5, 2032 ECONOMIC COLLAPSE
EGYPT’S GOLD IN THE U. S.: AN ECONOMIC MOVEMENT FOR SELF-EMPOWERMENT
For All People, Black, White or Otherwise, Who Want To Learn The Truth About The History of the Human Race, Black History Is The Starting Point
Using Dr. Chancellor Williams’ epic book, “The Destruction of Black Civilization,” we must conclude that African Americans will ultimately have to solve the following predicament: “How do we start and ultimately accomplish a worldwide self-empowerment movement that is embedded in economic independence that will free us in our own land.
This new focus will reverse the current stagnation and retardation of African Americans. It will also restore pride, dignity and a knowledge of history that will serve as a substitute for the current rancor, bitterness and political hostility that is preventing economic development and educational progress for everyone. These positive changes will allow all Americans to live peacefully side by side and enjoy and defend this great land. That is the challenge of this first Tony Brown’s Webinar On Self-Empowerment. Click here (www.TonyBrownsJournal.com/selfempowerment) to register to receive FREE information.
THE LAST CHANCE FOR BLACKS IN U. S. IS EGYPT’S GOLD
Money is the power in the earthly world. The gold in the Black-controlled gold region of ancient Nubia was ancient Egypt’s source of power and drove its domestic prosperity, including powerful armed forces to protect its population. Let us use this history of Black people as a prologue for their future, and applying Dr. Chancellor Williams’ 1987 iconic book as the blueprint and we just might end up with the answer to centuries of inequality, racial hatred and acrimony. Neither segregation, mutual annihilation, integration or the Civil War could accomplish that Sisyphean Feat, because of the pattern of dependency that slave owners deliberately implanted in the Black slave psyche over 300 years ago as a means of control.
Therefore, the major issue for Black’s today should logically be: self-empowerment.
MUTUAL SELF-EMPOWERMENT OF BLACKS AND WHITES
“We’ve fought too hard for what we have, and we’re not going to let it go,” said one anxiety-filled American Caucasian who seems to have been systemically miseducated by his-story and psychologically programmed to believe that poor character, immorality and low-education performance among Blacks is caused by a dark-skin complexion, i. e., African ancestry.
In fact, there is a much safer way to survive and a better way to prosper than group warfare and racial hatred. And it’s the one flag that the majority of modern African Americans have unfortunately rejected. Since the time of the pharaohs, when Nubia, conqueror of ancient Egypt in 730 B. C. and when the troops commanded by King Piye of Nubia stormed the great walled capital of Memphis, history records that fact. Piye, for example, modeled himself after powerful Pharaohs such as Ramses II (see the statues in the National Geographic picture above), claiming to be the rightful ruler of Egypt. His triumph over the northern chiefs would ultimately unite all of Egypt under Nubian rule for three-quarters of a century.
Which takes us back to the power of Nubian gold. All things considered, the fundamentals suggest that African Americans at this stage in history would also be on a level playing field – if more of them understood the history of their ancestry, while avoiding the mistakes of the past that are so eloquently laid out in Dr. Chancellor Williams’ book. That’s the main reason that his book should be adopted as the blueprint foundation for a purposeful, corrective vision to execute a viable strategy to help contemporary Blacks compete economically and earn the equality that many African Americans so famously seek, and to see crony capitalism and partisan politics as a distraction, at best.
Perhaps, if Blacks played their gold hand right, they might even gain an advantage in the primary environmental institutions of social and economic control. Apparently the first step in that trip around the world would be a nucleus of independent-minded, economic-oriented African Americans who united around their awesome $1,000,000,000,000 annual purchasing power (which makes this cohort of African Americans the 11th richest nation in the world).
DUCK THE 2023 DEBT BULLET
Central banks around the world are already plagued by paltry growth and unsettled markets, The Wall Street Journal reported on page 1. In other words, the global money system is falling apart – and the year of its anticipated demise – 2032 – was recently announced by the Brookings Institution’s prestigious Hutchins Center on February 5, 2016. Speculation has also centered on an earlier 2016 recession, caused by “economic turmoil in countries like China and Brazil and supercheap oil that could somehow combine to drag down the mighty United States economy.” That’s what The New York Times reported on February 5, 2016.
Under the circumstances, extra income like the $150 each Affiliate of the TonyBrownsJournal.com Affiliate Program receives for every annual subscription he or she secures or $15 for every monthly subscription he or she brings in looks pretty good – and it is a good first step toward making your neighborhood more secure and you more self-reliant and confident.
This plan is contrary to the current delusional strategy of the pacified segment of Blacks who are content with waiting for an ill-fated White majority or a political party to provide them with a plethora of welfare umbrella benefits and social entitlement programs that confer economic and social equality – out of the goodness of their hearts.
And, blocks away, you can now hear these prideless Blacks rejoice in song with “I’ve got plenty of nothing and nothing is plenty for me” from a tune penned specifically for them by the White composer of Porgy and Bess.
Join Tony Brown’s first webinar to discuss Dr. Chancellor Williams’ book, The Destruction of Black Civilization, and his thoughtful remedies from 1 P. M. –
2 P. M. (ET) on February 25, 2016 (10AM-11AM PST; 12-1PM CST). For FREE information on registering for this important webinar, click www.TonyBrownsJournal.com/selfempowerment while space is still available. ACT NOW.
FUTURE WEBINAR TOPICS: More exciting webinars on Black and ancient history will include: Black Hollywood Back In The Day; America’s Black Air Force (During WWII); and the works of the famous historian J. A. Rogers.
CELEBRATE OUR ANCESTORS WITH THE FOLLOWING BLACK HISTORY MONTH SELF-EMPOWERMENT TRIBUTES
- Click here TonyBrownsJournal.com/selfempowerment to register to receive FREE information on the TonyBrownsJournal.com Affiliate Program. Earn 50% commission for every annual or monthly subscription to the iconic Tony Brown’s Journal Black historic video collection of 1,000 streamed programs. With this huge 50% commission ($150 for each annual; $15 for each monthly) you make no investment nor are you required to purchase any products. This is part of our extra-income opportunity for those who choose self-empowerment by helping others recycle their income back into their own community by focusing on self-help and sharing Black history.
- Click here tonybrownsjournal.com/video-clips for FREE Video/Film Clips of rare and iconic programs from the TBJ Video and Film collection that are available FREE with just the click of a mouse -- any time, any place – and as long as you want. These clips showcase many pivotal, yet often-overlooked experiences of African-American life.
- Click here tonybrownsjournal.com/video-catalog and download a FREE Tony Brown’s Journal Video & Film Catalog that has show descriptions of the nearly 1,000 streamed programs produced during the 40-year history of the Tony Brown’s Journal national television series.
- Click here tonybrownsjournal.com for FREE 30-Day Trial Subscription to the Tony Brown’s Journal collection that has been described by one archivist as “the most complete and thoughtful record of African-American opinion.”
- Click here (https://www.tonybrownsjournal.com/blog/nabj-hall-of-fame-inductee) to read the entire article about Tony Brown, “Television’s Civil Rights Crusader,” as Black Enterprise magazine designated him. He is a broadcast journalism legend, producer and host of “Tony Brown’s Journal,” the longest-running national Black-affairs TV series in history and he will be inducted into the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) 2015-2016 Hall of Fame on August 5, 2016.
Copyright © 2016 TONY BROWN PRODUCTIONS, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.